Warehouse Operative Opportunities
Who we are:
We are the local experts.We're regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores. As part of the Grafton Group we have the stability and support of a leader in the field of Building Materials and DIY Retail.
Our Warehouse in Wembley distributes thousands of products everyday to our stores and we're looking for more people to join our busy, fast paced team as Warehouse Operatives.
Warehouse Operative - Let’s paint the picture for you!
You'll be moving at pace to pick the right products, ensuring our stores are receiving what they need to serve our customers across London,, and ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times while dealing with oncoming deliveries.
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
Enjoy moving at pace -the team works quickly and accurately to pick the products needed
Can-do attitude - We work better together, going the extra mile every day for each other
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
* Annual bonus opportunity of up to £1,400 (This was achieved in 2021)
* Career Development – our fast track managers programme is open to everyone, developing our leaders of the future
* 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
* Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
* Pension with competitive contributions
* Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
* Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
* Company sick pay
* Life assurance
* Refer a friend scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal