We are regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical & woodwork materials throughout our 30 stores. As part of the Grafton Group we have the stability and support of a leader in the field of Building Materials & DIY Retail.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
Our Visual Merchandising team has been delivering several outstanding refits, rebrands and improvements to our stores across London in the last 12 months.
Create the best possible customer journey in each store through maximising display opportunities and space, working to plans to improve the store visually
Gain an understanding of the different product lines & SKU’s, making commercial recommendations to teams to maximise sales in each store
Be the frontline in communicating the strategy and thought process to colleagues and store management teams across the business, educating them about merchandising principles
Deliver projects within agreed timescales – this is a field based role working across our London stores
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
You’ll have previous experience and understand of visual merchandising principles. This is a hands on role where planograms are not used day to day, so an ability of think outside the box is a must.
Flexibility is a must as the team support and work across London – we will pay for travel expenses
An interest in DIY is always handy!
How will we reward you?
We have an excellent benefits package on offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity of upto £1,400 (This was achieved in 2021)
- Travel subsidised in zones 1-6
- 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health Cashplan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Cycle2work scheme coming soon
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal