We are regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in Central London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical & woodwork materials throughout our 29 stores. As part of the Grafton Group we have the stability and support of a leader in the field of Building Materials & DIY Retail.
We have been open throughout 2020 and 2021 and our talented colleagues have been at the heart of the great success we have had in the last 12 months. We are working together to overcome the challenges faced by us all the last few months.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
You'll be assisting trade and retail customers with all their DIY, decorating and building material needs, offering advice and guidance on a vast range of products and services. We are the specialists and our customers are loyal to our expertise and knowledge.
Our environments are very sociable and whether we're mixing paint, providing outstanding service at the tills, managing deliveries or keeping the store looking it's best we do it with enthusiasm, knowing our customers will keep coming back for the same outstanding service.
What key skills and experiences are we looking for?
· Confident communication skills – You will be interacting with customers everyday
· Can do attitude - We work better together, going the extra mile every day for each other and our customers
· Appetite to learn – The products we sell, mixing paint, our other in store services and store procedures – the opportunities will be endless!
· Previous customer facing experience - Whether in a builders merchant, DIY or other retailers or hospitality
· Flexibility – Our stores are open 7 days a week, with opening times generally 6:30am – 6pm with reduced hours at the weekends
How will we reward you?
On top of an attractive salary we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer click here to find out more!