Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials from our 32 high street stores across London.
Are you up for your next challenge in your recruitment career?
In this critical role, you'll play a key part in developing and implementing our recruitment and talent plan. You’ll develop the recruitment methods and tools we use to attract the best talent and further our goal of being an employer of choice.
You will be hands on and be responsible for attracting the best and most diverse talent to join our journey. We want the Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruitment Manager to lead the recruitment team the team to higher highs and have an involvement in recruitment at all levels.
What will you be responsible for?
- Design and deliver repeatable and innovative talent sourcing, multi-location and high-volume strategies, that deliver against headcount plans, on time and on budget
- Full accountability for Head office, Store and Senior leadership recruitment
- Actively, source, interview and onboard candidates
- Design and deliver diversity attraction strategies
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent
- Produce regular performance analytics/insights and solutions to improve functional performance and use for simple internal partner communications
- Develop and enhance our employer brand recognition across all internal and external communication channels
- Budget and financial acumen - Ensuring consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and financial optimisation in the recruiting function
What skills and experience will you need to have?
You’ll be a seasoned Recruitment Manager with extensive exposure to high volume recruitment at all levels. You’ll be able to directly source candidates using an array of platforms and services, and manage the recruitment life cycle using a mix of networking and managing CV sources.
You’ll have superb communication, time management and organisational skills and you’ll be able to update stakeholders and manage expectations in an efficient and honest way.
What’s in it for you?
On top of an attractive competitive salary, we also offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity of up to 17.5%
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discounts across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Share-saving scheme into our parent company, Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Health cash plan — claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work
- Hundreds of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal.
If you’re ready for a new challenge as a Recruitment Manager at Leyland SDM, then we’d love to see your CV! Apply today.