Wembley Head Office
Are you an eCommerce Manager looking for that next step in your career?
Can you spend your days optimising our online presence, creating and utilising performance marketing tools and ensuring that we increase our brand and product awareness, growing sales and conversion? Do you have a huge appetite to create a first-class online offering to our customers? If the answer to these questions is yes, then read on.
We’re looking for a highly skilled eCommerce Manager who will promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want, so we can create more of it!
You'll have the chance to set strategy and drive growth in the business, by building on our USP and brand. We want you to build a dynamic solution to help us achieve our business goals.
We need someone who can manage and improve the growth, demand, forecasting, optimising, and reporting of our direct-to-consumer sales performance.
As our eCommerce Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the entire end-to-end digital customer experience across our platform
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), Customer Experience (CX), SEO, paid and social search, affiliates, and the acquisition and retention of direct customers
- Taking technical ownership of the company flagship website including the CMS, checkout, customer database, and ongoing maintenance
- Managing the internal product development roadmap, lead continuous development of the platform and/or review of the site
- All D2C analysis, A/B testing and reporting requirements
- Develop a content calendar and over-see website layout, uploads, and landing pages
You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and boundless enthusiasm and positivity, for both the mundane tasks and the big opportunities.
You will also have:
- B2C eCommerce experience – an excellent working knowledge of eCommerce trading, and sales planning/forecasting management to defined targets
- Some exposure to logistics and fulfilment demands is needed
- CRO experience is essential
- Solid experience of various CMS platforms, managing development teams and project management skills. Experience of Magento II would be a great advantage
- UX / CX optimization experience is essential
- Customer centric – demonstrable customer-centric orientation is needed, possibly with experience of CRM, retention programmes or loyalty schemes
- A working knowledge of customer data management and GDPR guidelines is essential
- Marketing – strong performance marketing experience – paid and organic, is needed
- Merchandise planning and management - small-assortment experience preferred
We are the local experts. We're regarded as the trusted decorating and DIY retail brand in London, selling paint, tools, plumbing, electrical and woodwork materials throughout our 32 stores, serving the trade and retail customers. At Leyland SDM, we're proud of our specialist DIY and Decorating product knowledge we provide.
How will we reward you?
As well as salary of up to £50,000 p/a, we have an excellent benefits package on offer:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- 33 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Up to 20% discount in Leyland SDM, plus discount across other Grafton Group brands
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health Cash-plan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal