Leyland SDM specialises in paint, tools, plumbing, electrical, woodwork & DIY materials. We have 33 high street stores across London, supported by our central support team and distribution centre in Wembley. We are currently on an exciting journey and have some very ambitious growth plans.
Let’s paint the picture for you!
We are looking for a motivated and customer focused Customer Service Advisor to join our team. Your main responsibility will be to greet customers and give fantastic service.
What key skills and experience are we looking for?
* Greeting customers and providing them with exceptional service to ensure their needs are met.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
* Continuously developing and maintaining product knowledge – don’t worry if you don’t know all our products, we will give you all the training you need through our exclusive training academy!
How we will reward you
* Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
* Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
* Enhanced Maternity/paternity leave
* Health cash plan claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
* Employee discounts across the Grafton group and other high street stores
* Training and development programmes/ apprenticeships
* Company sick pay
* Share saving scheme into our parent company, the Grafton Group
* Early Pay – the ability to withdraw your salary in advance
* Paid day off for Volunteering
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
In addition, you will be working for a well-established, successful and growing company in the heart of the trade. If you are passionate about customer service and are looking to further your career in retail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.